Fee Payment Options
Schedule of payment of Fee
- The fees must be deposited (after confirmation of admission) as per the ruels and regulations of the school as laid down in the fee remittance book. The fee shall be submitted by Cheque/Credit Or Debit Card through Swipe Machine. Cash will not be accepted.
- Post dated cheques will not be accepted.
- Any cheque dishonoured will be treated under category of non-payment of the fee and the person will have to pay a fine of Rs. 200/- per cheque & late fee.
- School will not be responsible for the cheque dishonoured due to any problem in the cheque leaf (i.e. insufficient fund, Error in signature, Date, Account No. Words or Figures difference. Over writing Correction etc.
- Tuition fees and Transportation charges are charged for all the twelve months of the year.
- All dues must be cleared before a student is admitted for the terminal examinations.
- Defaulters are liable to be refused entry to classes and those with one month arrears will have their names struck off from the rolls and are re-admitted only on payments of all dues with one month’s tuition fee as re-admission charges, provided the seat is vacant.
- If a receipt book is lost Rs. 100/- will be charged for issuing a new book.
- No refund, remission of Tuition Fee/Transportation Fee may be claimed on account of holidays or absence due to illness or any other reason.
Fee for a term/academic session will be charged in case of withdrawal in between the session and attending the school for one day in a term.