Procedure of Admission
- Both boys and girls are eligible for admission.
- The Parents/Guardians desirous of getting their wards/children admitted may contact the Principal. Registration form is available in the school office for Nursery, L.K.G., U.K.G, and Std. I to IX and XI. The age limit is 3+ for Nursery as on 1st April, 4+, 5+ & 6+ respectively for further classes.
- The academic session begins in the month of April and ends in March. The school prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from the school office in the month of December on all working days during office hours between 09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Admission form duly filled in should be submitted in the school office well before the due date along with required documents as mentioned in admission form
- Admission in segment Pre-primary will be given on the basis of interaction of the child with the Principal.
- Students from classes LKG to IX will have to appear for Aptitude Assessment in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & S.St. to qualify for admission.
- The first list of selected candidates along with the waiting list (if any) will be put up on the school notice board.
- Parents will be intimated of dates to come with original documents and get their documents verified if necessary.
- Admission will be confirmed only after assessing the child’s Aptitude Assessment, a personal interview with the parents and no. of seats available in the class for which admission is sought, submitting all authentic documents.
- All admission formalities are to be completed within three days of confirmation of admission. No donation is accepted.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any application for admission without assigning any reason for such refusal.
- All admissions remain provisional till the completion of all admission formalities.
- All those who pass the CBSE or other BOARD Exam do not automatically qualify for admission to class XI. The criteria laid down for admission to different streams in class XI should be met. The eligibility of candidates who have been awarded pass certificate in an equivalent examination conducted by another board will be decided by the head of the school/Board. The admission will be considered provisional till the declaration of the result and Pass Certificate along with submission of the required documents.